Vale of Glamorgan Festival Ltd Respects Your Privacy
Company No: 1862934 Charity No: 519044
We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, and electronic communications will be made in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR)
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer as part of booking tickets, making a purchase, membership or donation forms, e-newsletter sign-ups and visitor surveys. Personal information we collect may include:
- your full name and title, postal address, email address and phone number
We will also collect and hold information about any contact you have with us as a visitor, donor or supporter of Vale of Glamorgan Festival Ltd, and may include details of:
- ticket purchases and event attendance
- contact preferences
- gift information, including payment details where applicable
- Gift Aid status
- details of correspondence sent to you, or received from you
- donor status
- any other information provided by yourself at the request of Vale of Glamorgan Festival Ltd
When we ask you to provide your personal information we will let you know why we are asking, and how we will use your data, by directing you towards this notice. Depending on your relationship with Vale of Glamorgan Festival Ltd, and the preferences you have indicated, data we hold may be used by us to send you promotional, marketing or fundraising information by post or electronic means.
These types of communications can include:
- Informing you of other products, services or events related to Vale of Glamorgan Festival Ltd, such as exhibitions, events, or retail offers
- News and updates about Vale of Glamorgan Festival Ltd and marketing or supporter e-newsletters.
- Information on our fundraising operations, including occasional targeted requests to consider giving financial support to Vale of Glamorgan Festival Ltd, or to ask you to consider supporting us in other ways.
- Other relevant communications based upon your relationship with Vale of Glamorgan Festival Ltd
Contact by telephone will be strictly limited to communications relating directly to:
- Changes in circumstances relating to specific events and purchases
- Issues relating to the processing of bookings, donations or payments
We understand that your personal information and privacy are important to you. We make every effort to ensure that the information you share with us is recorded accurately, retained securely and used only according to your wishes.
We protect your personal information and adhere to all current data protection act legislation with respect to protecting privacy. We do not give out, sell or trade our mailing list data with third parties.
The information you provide will be used primarily to protect your purchases and attendance at events and also keep you informed about the activities of Vale of Glamorgan Festival Ltd. If at any time you no longer wish to receive communications from us, simply contact us at the address above or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org